Monday, February 7, 2011

Wow, I have been busy! Have some goblins and an alien symbiote.

It's been a while since I've been able to update my blog, but that's only because I've been buried under a mountain of work! Nothing has changed in that regard, but I thought I'd better get something up here, so people don't think I've disappeared completely. Just a couple quick pieces, and them back to work for me.


This is a Venom piece that I did primarily for fun, and secondarily as a promo piece. I posted it on twitter a while back, but forgot to put it up here. See why you should be following me? @tylerwalpole





And this is a cover for Paizo's Free RPG Day book for this year.




1 comment:

  1. Got a print of this at GenCon sunday, and I love it! Any chances of a Carnage piece in the future?

    ReplyDelete