Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mercy Thompson - Moon Called #5 cover

The Diamond Previews catalog hit the stands yesterday. In addition to my cover for D&D #3, my first cover for Dynamite Entertainment is as well. Its for Mercy Thompson: Moon Called #5. It is a comic adaptation of the first book in Mercy Thompson series of novels by Patricia Briggs. I haven't read the novel series yet, but I really enjoyed the first issue of the comic. Lots of magic and mayhem, in a modern setting! Anyway, here it is!



You can see it with the trade dress here.

Catch me on Twitter, and Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool work, man.
    I like the symmetrical design and focus of it.
    Nice mark making.
    This must rock all the harder with the text dropped in. :)

    Site is bookmarked. :)

    ---Jeremy McHugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeremy! We had to keep this one fairly simple due to time constraints. I'm pretty happy with the cover to #6, so I hope I get to show that pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete